I am an independent editor and translator (Dutch to English) with an environmental background. I have worked in urban and rural planning and in international academic publishing.
Since 1995 I have been providing translating and editing services to government agencies, research institutes, consulting firms, industry organisations and non-governmental organisations, including texts on topics of national and international importance.
What I value most in my clients is their trust, and I do everything to ensure I am worthy of it.
I support research, design, policy and development professionals who want clear, accurate and persuasive texts, mainly in the following fields:
- spatial policy, planning and development, transport, urban and landscape design
- environmental science, ecology and nature conservation
- circular economy, waste/materials management
- sustainability and international development
- agriculture and biotechnology
My aim is always to produce highly readable texts that are accurate and authoritative.